Wednesday 3 July 2013

Sorry for neglecting you my dear ickle blog!

So this is big apologies to my ickle blog. Where exactly does the time go? If anyone knows, answers on a postcard and send off into the stratosphere!!

When I went self employed back in January of this year, I thought it would be a few months and then I would be producing lot's of work and have it up and running with flying colours (pardon the pun).
 Then I realised that soon enough, it was and still is tough going. I can only manage 10 hours a week, as I have a little chap that keeps me busy a good amount of the time, and that's even before I even consider stepping out the door! And don't even get me started on fitting in housework, and all the other things that entails being a home-maker/ mother/wifey-to-be/ general dogs body etc!

Now to anyone else reading this, this may seem like a moany blog post....fear not, as it certainly isn't :0) This is a blog post to say, I am actually still here, even if I don't get a chance to post every week/month *abs whispers behind her hand* "you should see how neglected the 'other' blog is" .

So this post is to say thank you for being patient my 1 follower on here, and to anyone else reading this, please do feel free to follow me, share my page so that others may follow too (maybe, we can live in hope can't we!) .

I will try my upmost to do more regular blog posts, so that it doesn't seem like this is neglected to the extent that it has been, and in the meantime, thank you for still continuing to follow this blog :0)

Happy Wednesday peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment